It’s true what they say; your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives, so it’s worth making sure that you take the time to enjoy it as much as your guests do.
Rebecca has played a key role in many weddings here at Patshull Park, and has collected some great tips, both from couples wed here, and from her own experience, for our couples ahead of their special day:
- Finish all your planning as early as possible, to ensure you relax before your big day.
- Decide what is most important to both of you and what is less important to you and split your budget accordingly.
- Sorting the guest list early is important so you can focus on finding the perfect venue that will cater for your chosen numbers.
- Remember that this is your special day – not anybody else’s. Try to incorporate as much of your personalities into the day as possible so that it reflects your tastes.
- Don’t get forced into doing things you don’t want to
- Let your photographer know any specific shots you’d like. Good photographers will scope out the area before the day or may even have direct experience with the venue.
- Wear your wedding shoes before the big day to make sure they’re comfy!
- Personalised ‘thank you’ gifts really mean something to parents, best men and bridesmaids.
- Make sure you take some time together away from the wedding party, the day will fly past and you will hardly get to see each other – take it all in and enjoy it.
If you’re looking for a wedding venue, then check out our upcoming Wedding Events, where you’ll be given the chance to see Patshull Park in all its glory.
Alternatively, please call Rebecca Thomas on 01902 700100 to arrange an appointment to discuss your requirements.