25% off Golf, Fishing & Leisure Breaks
Enjoy time to yourself in 2020 with a relaxing hotel break in Shropshire. Challenge your skills on our championship 18-hole golf course, stretch out by our swimming pool or try your luck fishing in 75 acres of freshwater lakes.
- Choice of dinner and buffet breakfast in our Lakeside Restaurant
- Choice of room styles including Lakeview and Golfview
- Complimentary access to our Health & Fitness Club
- Spa treatments available
- Activities available such as golf lessons, personal training, fitness classes and fishing tuition
Book your stay by 31 January 2020 to qualify. Terms and conditions apply, Subject to availability. New bookings throughout 2020.
Full pre-payment to be taken at time of booking.
Average TripAdvisor Rating
Number of Guests who would return
Patshull Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club is situated midway between Telford and Wolverhampton in 200 acres of secluded Shropshire countryside. The Hotel is situated in the grounds of Patshull Hall, with the Capability Brown designed parkland now forming the stunning 18 hole golf course, the ideal place for short golf breaks. Additionally, Patshull Park’s 75 acres of fishing lakes provide a superb venue for relaxing fishing breaks and superb hotel facilities makes it ideal for spa breaks.
Our central location on the Shropshire, Staffordshire and West Midlands borders makes Patshull an ideal base for exploring the great variety of local attractions and site of interest nearby:
- The World Heritage Site Ironbridge Gorge, including Blists Hill Victorian Town and Enginuity
- Bridgnorth - wonderful market town, the Severn Valley Railway begins its journey here
- Telford Shopping Centre
- The National Trust Wightwick Manor
- Cosford Royal Air Force Museum
- David Austin Roses - World Famous Rose gardens & plant centre
Please browse the various information on our website for an insight into all the services we offer.
Feel free to give us a call on 01902 700100 with any queries.
Our wedding day was everything I dreamed it would be and more. The setting is absolutely beautiful with stunning views of the lake and grounds and the staff are fantastic!Lisa Lee
Absolutely lovely. Lovely rooms, immaculately clean, warm and comfortable. Really good food and plenty of it, what a fantastic break. Lovely staff - nothing is too much trouble, so helpful and always cheerful.Averil Smith