Golf is a hugely popular sporting activity in the UK. With nearly 2000 golf courses in England alone, the UK is the perfect place to book a golf break.
Golf breaks are the perfect way to get away from every-day life, socialise, visit beautiful places and challenge yourself by playing new courses.
At Patshull Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club we offer a fantastic range of golf break packages. We are a highly rated golf hotel in the stunning Shropshire countryside with a renowned John Jacobs 18 hole golf course. We’re the perfect golf break venue for golfers of all abilities with some of the best greens in the west midlands.
To help you book your ideal golf break we have come up with our top tips…
- Choose the right course – If you are a keen golfer you are likely to have a favourite local course that you know like the back of your hand. Why not try booking a golf weekend somewhere very different from where you usually play? You will want to find a course that is challenging but will still be fun to play.
- Choose your golfing companions well –Choose fellow golfers for your trip carefully. You will spend a great deal of time with them both on the course and socially, during your golf break, so it’s important to take this into consideration.
- Weather – The weather in the UK is notoriously changeable. Try to find a course that plays well in all weathers. Patshull Park has wonderful greens that play well all year round – quick in the Summer and well-draining in the Winter.
- Make life easy – Putting together your own DIY golf break is time consuming and can work out more expensive. Most golf hotels will offer a range of packages that will offer you value for money and take the hard work out of your planning. At Patshull Park our dedicated staff will help you to plan your perfect golf break.
- Book early – Booking your break as far in advance as you can helps to ensure that you get the tee times you want. You will also have a greater chance of booking a specific room if you have a favourite such as our Golf rooms or Lake View rooms.
- Combine your breaks – Why not book your golf break at a hotel that also offers spa breaks to add an extra, relaxing, element to your visit? You could book a treatment to compliment your golf such as a massage or simply relax in the sauna after a long day on the course. Patshull Park has a range of spa facilities and treatments available.
- Consider ease of travel – If you are planning a short golf break you will want to keep travelling time to a minimum. Finding a venue for your golf break that is conveniently located close to travel hubs and road networks can simplify your travel plans. Patshull Park is located near to both Wolverhampton and Telford and close to the M54 motorway yet it can still boast an idyllic rural setting in the Shropshire countryside. We offer the best of both worlds.
For further information about golf breaks at Patshull Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club call our team on 01902 700