On Thursday 27 April, we welcome many of the past captains from the Shropshire & Herefordshire Union of Golf Clubs as part of their annual Past Captains Day event.
Each year, it is held at a different Club throughout the Shropshire & Herefordshire district, and this year we are proud to be the hosting Club.
This Thursday we will be welcoming 70 keen golfers to a round of golf and dinner.
Some notes for attending golfers:
- Please mark cards ‘S’ Seniors aged 60 - 69, ‘V’ Veteran age 70 - 74, ‘VV’ Veterans age 75+
- Nearest the Pin on 2nd and 10th. Nearest the Pin in two on 15th.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Individual Stableford plus 1 x Seniors, 1 x Veteran, 1 x VV.
- The meal is two courses with coffee, with players eating after they have played and changed.
- For those wanting food or coffee on arrival, please make your way to Earl’s Brasserie