Become a Patshull Park subscriber!
What are the benefits of becoming an email subscriber?
- You’ll receive VIP treatment; register your interest in an offer by replying to our newsletter. One of our Sales team colleagues will contact you directly to review your options and give you the best price possible.
- You’ll be the first to receive our latest offers, which means you’ll get the best availability.
- Looking for an early check in or late check out? Our Sales team will always work hard to accommodate your requests wherever possible.
- Offers will often get sent via email hours or days before launching on our website.
- We only send you offers and information for the products and services that you’re interested in.
- Gain insider knowledge by speaking direct with our Sales team. Are you looking to visit local attractions, or want the best spot to observe nature whilst walking our Estate? Our experienced team can answer your questions.
What makes us special?
Patshull Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club is situated midway between Telford and Wolverhampton in 200 acres of secluded Shropshire countryside.
The Hotel is situated in the grounds of Patshull Hall, with the Capability Brown designed parkland now forming the stunning 18 hole golf course, the ideal place for short golf breaks.
Additionally, Patshull Park’s 75 acres of fishing lakes provide a superb venue for relaxing fishing breaks and superb hotel facilities makes it ideal for spa breaks.
Our central location on the Shropshire, Staffordshire and West Midlands borders makes Patshull an ideal base for exploring the great variety of local attractions and site of interest nearby:
- The World Heritage Site Ironbridge Gorge, including Blists Hill Victorian Town and Enginuity
- Bridgnorth – wonderful market town, the Severn Valley Railway begins its journey here
- Telford Shopping Centre
- The National Trust Wightwick Manor
- Cosford Royal Air Force Museum
- David Austin Roses – World Famous Rose gardens & plant centre
- The National Trust Shugborough Estate
- The National Trust Attingham Park