We all know it can be hard work trying to find kids activities in half term that cater to your entire gang, but here at Patshull Park we’ve combined the best of leisure, golf and fishing activities to entertain even the fussiest of children.
Whilst some children might be happy going for a swim, others might better enjoy learning how to play golf or improving their game, or catching their first fish on the Great Lake surrounded by nature.
We have something for everyone no matter their interest, and with Earl’s Brasserie on site too, you can finish off and relax with a hot chocolate or lunch for the entire family.
Join us in the Health & Fitness Club for..
Mummy & Me
Monday 19 – Saturday 24 February
- Hand nail file and polish for both adult and one child (£8 per additional child)
- Tea/coffee or hot chocolate with marshmallows, plus biscuit
- Available to any adult plus child 13 and under
- £20 per booking
Booking essential, call the Leisure Team direct on 01902 701260
Swim Fun Session
Thursday 22 February
- Join us for 90 minutes of inflatable fun as we fill the swimming pool with noodles, foam inflatables and oodles of fun for the whole family!
- Why not enjoy lunch in Earl’s Brasserie next door when you’re done?
- £15 per family (up to two adults and two children)
Booking not essential, but first come first serve.
Join us in Golf for..
A Round Together
Monday 19 – Sunday 25 February
- One adult and one child (under 18)
- One 18 hole round, excluding members time slots (unless accompanied by a member)
- £20 per booking
Booking essential, call the Golf Shop direct on 01902 700324
Join us at the Fishery for..
Daddy & I
- Pike fishing for the day for one adult and one child
- Includes sandwiches
- Bring your own equipment
- Fish all day
- £10 per booking
Booking essential, call the Fishery direct on 01902 700774
We look forward to seeing you for kids activities this half term at Patshull Park.
Terms and conditions: no event is gender specific, we invite anyone to book our packages. For Mummy & Me, children must be 13 years or under. For Daddy & I, children must be under 18 years. For A Round Together, children must be under 18 years. Family Fun Session additional attendees charged at standard Day Visitor rate.