As our returning customers know, we have many staff members who have been here for several years.
As a thank you to their support throughout this time, we celebrated our staff by hosting an annual Long Service Award on Monday 24th July, where they are invited with guests to attend a presentation and meal.
This year, we said thank you to staff in several front- and back-of-house departments such as:
- Kim Smith – Fitness Manager – who has been with us for ten years.
- Keith Williams – Golf Starter – who has been with us for ten years.
- David Nicholls – Financial Controller – who has been with us for ten years.
- Roland Dudley – Fishery Manager – who has been with us for twenty years.
- Tina Edwards – Assistant Head Housekeeper – who has been with us for twenty five years
- Kim Kimbell – Membership Coordinator – who has been with us for twenty five years
Each were welcomed to the Lewisham and Dartmouth Suite for a champagne reception with canapés, presentation and buffet meal.
Chris Nutt from Codsall Photographic joined us to take photos, with the evening’s weather presenting an ideal opportunity to have photos taken on the lawn overlooking the Great Lake.
Thank you to all of our staff who continue to be a big part of why customers return year-on-year.